About Me

My photo
Don't let the reality ruins your dreams~

Follow Me

Friday, November 2, 2012

Heavy Weeks

Mid-term test was coming.
Today is the last for the first week. I did some silly mistake when it related to accounting and did some awesomeness when it doesn't related to.
LOL
What do I do? I feel lost.............in this school of business. We don't learn about business (well yes) but we do most in Maths, counting something, making journal. And it is BORING like hell!
===========================================================================
._________________.

HELP....

Oh well I finally got one subject that matches a lot with me!
It is "Introduction To Entrepreneurship"
\^.^/ :***
I think I will be an entrepreneur in the future ;)
I will open a boutique, everyone will shop til drop and be happy all day long :D
I also will make a tiny cafetaria, all menu will be low fat and healthy so people don't need to go to the hospital. LOL sorry doctor!
===========================================================================

*yawn*

No comments:

Post a Comment