About Me

My photo
Don't let the reality ruins your dreams~

Follow Me

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I'm In Love With Phineas And Ferb!

Well, it's okay still watching cartoon movie eventho you're 17, right?
Yehehehe, I'm one of cartoon lovers and the latest cartoon I heart so much is:
 



If I were Candace, I would feel SO lucky for having brothers like Phineas and Ferb


Yes, I would be so happy if I had them as my brothers.
It must be fun, seriously!!! I could watch them create some cool and amazing stuffs like the rollercoaster or the time machine!!! Yeah, time machine!!! I would follow them to make a wonderful trip with the machine :)
So, Dear Candace, please stop being upset with your brothers because if you don't want them anymore, there's a girl who wished belong to them so damnly much: ME!


and I wish I will meet a guy like Jeremy who loves Candace no mater what (You know how silly Candace is :p)


And Jeremy!!!
Candace, listen to me carefully: YOU-ARE-SO-LUCKY!!!
You love a guy. The guy loves you.
You did something silly. The guy still loves you.
You did it once more. The guy loves you more.

I wish I had one!!


And, 
last but not least...
It will be great too for having sucha a unique pet like:

hey, where's Perry?


PERRY THE PLATYPUS!!!!!



LOL
See?

1 comment:

  1. Wkwkwkwkwk
    Their sister
    totally damn mad

    nerver had enough evidence to prove what P&F did

    btw, I wrote same entry
    huft
    brielle by skysailing
    you really love it don't ya^^

    ReplyDelete