About Me

My photo
Don't let the reality ruins your dreams~

Follow Me

Monday, April 25, 2011

Hello Again!

I'd like to show you the invitation picture of our farewell party but as usual, blog didn't allow me too :(
But yeah, it's a simply invitation, the colour is red, with the caption:

 "Everlasting Memory of The Year" 
High Appreciation for Our Outstanding Students" 
/with a little crown on the S/ lmao

and I got the coupon for lunch, too anyways!!

OH WELL, I haven't get my holidays yet (because there is some stuffs I have to finish on 280810. we (my bestie, Fachrie, and I) are going to be the participants of Battle of Brain, the competition which be held by University of Indonesia so we have to prepare it better because Ma'am Yana will be kick us to the sea if we don't win lmao this is kidding by the way) OH BUT WELL, WHEN the competition is over, we got the trophy and the prize (we hope) I want to goooooo playing around, watching some movies, shopping or just window shopping mebbeh, ummm maybe I will cycling again every morning, leyeh-leyeh, cooking (?), oh and don't forget to mention this: editing my unfinished-yet fict then going to beach w/ my lovelydoveyJonghyun (--,) WHAT? HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT? 


OKAYY I'm going to read about some articles again this night and then go to sleep or watching TV first?
kekeke...

SEEYOUBYE~

No comments:

Post a Comment