About Me

My photo
Don't let the reality ruins your dreams~

Follow Me

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Already Taken By Someone Else...

Jonghyun has a girl friend...
YAAAAP!!! That Jonghyun! Kim Jonghyun a.k.a BlingBling Jonghyun!!!

At first it was hurting me...
But, hell yeah, I'm back now..
I don't want to tell you how was I when I was broken  heart because it was just like another girls when they feel the same thing with me.


Well, it WAS!

I'm totally fine now. Maybe I will not shout his name out and dies when seeing his picture like usual, or claims that "He-IS-MINE". LOL yah well, I can still adore his voice without that stuffs, right?

So, I'd rather move on and enjoying my life with my fellow friends around me.
It's wonderful.

And, I have no regret to know you, Jonghyun oppa~
:P

cheers...

No comments:

Post a Comment