About Me

My photo
Don't let the reality ruins your dreams~

Follow Me

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Enchanted

Yesterday I watched ENCHANTED (again) on Disney Channel. I really love that movie.
It remains me to the roleplay that I made when I was on the first grade of SHS.
Well, it was a very good job my friends and I did because we were the best group of roleplay at that time :))


Another reason I love it very much because I adore that every single part of this movie! I heart all the casts, the acts, the costumes, the songs (all of the songs are AWESOME!!!), and the messages we can learn..
After watching that movie, I thought my future boyfriend should take me to a date like this:


It must be wonderful, right? :)

Or, he might take me to a ball like this:


It must be so romantic too...

So, dear my future boyfriend, wherever you are, someday you should treat me like that, deal?

LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment