About Me

My photo
Don't let the reality ruins your dreams~

Follow Me

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

MY SUPA DUPA BESTIE

Have I ever mentioned this girl name: 

BILLA ASHANINKA

Well, I guess I've ever talked and posted some pictures with me, right? :)
And, here we go again:

:) 

Yesterday we decided to learn MATHSvck together again but this time we took place on my beloved course-place which is Primagama :D 
The day after (which is TODAY) we face the second try out and blahblahblah yeah whatever that's not what I wud like to talk about okaaay!!!
I want to show you something!

These:



were created by her and I couldn't stop screaming and texting herrrr!!!!
LOL I love, no I LOVE her edits really, no, REALLY!!!!
But she didn't believe me because she felt so lazy when made it.
But I see no flaw, stuped...!
Those pictures really made my day :))) I'll post it everywhere kekekeke..

/can't stop smiling/

I love both of them (my officially, future husband a.k.a Jjong and my endless bestfriend a.k.a Bestie-->yes, we call each other by this<-- a.k.a Asha)


"I believe our friendship never has an ending until we grow older and older"





No comments:

Post a Comment