About Me

My photo
Don't let the reality ruins your dreams~

Follow Me

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Where To Go After Gaduating

Do I really really want to enter that university I've been dreaming for a long time?
Because it feels like it will be the same if I enter another  university as long as I am able to compete with people.
My teacher always says that "Seenak-enaknya kerja sama orang, lebih enak buka usaha sendiri"
And it motivates me alot! He also always says that everybody should has their own dream.

And one of my my dreams :
"I want to be an entrepeneur. I want to make my own boutiques and it will be distributed all around the world!"
Hears so hard, right... /sigh/ But never mind, I struggle to make it happens.

Another dreams :
"I want to be Kim Jonghyun's!"
LOL  slightly impossible but...who knows? ;)
Well I mean, God is unpredictable. We never know who will we meet tomorrow, with whom we will be, and I think his plans are more wonderful than everything.
Do you believe in your own dream?

No comments:

Post a Comment