About Me

My photo
Don't let the reality ruins your dreams~

Follow Me

Saturday, August 13, 2011

But I Don't Want to Sleep!



WELL, last night I made that.
D-R-E-A-M
I don't even know what brought me to make such that word.
Who doesn't like dreaming?
I guess everyone has at least one dream in their life.
And so do I.
But I don't have one dream. I have many dreams. More than you know. Some of them seem impossible to come true, but well, I do believe.
Maybe it's because I like watching Disney movies which most of them tell us about believing.

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
 -Walt Disney

See?  I think it's definitely true!
Dream without effort is useless too.
So, why don't we try to chase them in our age? I mean, we are still young. We should have more power than the older people, right?
Unluckily, young people are getting lazy nowadays (including me, I stated that in the previous post). Not every young people, but most of them. And I don't want to be like them. So, I will try to make a change. Some people maybe don't like it, but when the change is leading me to reach my own dreams, why not? 
:)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment