About Me

My photo
Don't let the reality ruins your dreams~

Follow Me

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Can't Stand It Anymore

I feel so bored with this circumstance.

Eat.
Play.
Sleep.
Repeat.

While my friends are busy with their college stuff, doing this thing and that thing. I want to be there too.
Eventho, I know that when I am there, I will mumble all the way. So funny.

So, let's see the advantages and the disadvantages for being me, I mean, me in this situation.

Advantages:
1. I can sleep late and wake up late.
2. I can reblogging all day long on PC. (PS: my followers on tumblr is increasing)
3. I can eat much.
4. I keep working on my project.
5. ........ oh well, let's jump into the disadvantages one!

Disadvantages:
1. I'm getting lazy and lazy.
2. I'm worrying my health because I only sit in front of PC all day long.
3. I'm worrying my brain. I don't even study about anything nowadays.
4. I feel so damn bored very often
5. I'm thinking about 'what should I type again here' very slowly, so, let's end this. I'm sleepy right now =='









No comments:

Post a Comment