About Me

My photo
Don't let the reality ruins your dreams~

Follow Me

Sunday, August 7, 2011

TUMBLR

Well, I don't remember how exactly I enter this site until now I stuck with this fcking Narnia (this is how they describe tumblr).
So, I joined there and I never expected before that I could gain about 400+ followers. LOL.
All I did is just keep reblogging some beautiful and cute also girly pictures (sometimes I reblog Jjong's pictures too) and being nice to my new followers by sending them message.
But now, I think I should make a new tumblr account (and I really did) because of one silly mistake, I forgot my password and I can't fix it even by reseting the new password. I feel like broken heart you know???
It's serious, I'm not exaggerating this but it's really hard to move to the new one. I feel like moving to a new school when noone knows you.
BLAH! -__-

From tumblr, I got new friends, new perspective about life, love lesson, etcetc.
Now I have to start it again from the very first begining.
Hope me luck, then.
Tehehe~

No comments:

Post a Comment