About Me

My photo
Don't let the reality ruins your dreams~

Follow Me

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

It's Over, Aladdin. We're Done. (your magic carpet doesn't exist anymore)

"If I could choose one of Disney characters as my boyfriend, I would choose Eugene.." -Me




Call me creepy or what but I really like this guy!
Well, he'd prefer to be known as Flynn Ryder but I like Eugene Fitzherbert the most!

LOL I like the way he tries to stay cool like:









or the way he gets bored like:











OMG his face is epic to the max!!
And the favorite thing I like from him very much is his attitude which never gives up to Rapunzel. Personally, I think it's nice to know that there's a guy who wants to accompany you to see the lanterns. OH the lanterns!
I love that part! Sky fulls of million lanterns, you are in a boat with the one who you believe the most...What a perfect moment.











So, physically, I like Eugene because he's tall, very good looking, and his hair! I like his hair :p
But mentally, I like him because of his braveness and his faithfullness, so match with my ideal type of boy, let's forget about the one who have to sing and dance (read: He should be Kim Jonghyun and yes I still want him) for a moment.
Much hopes that there's a guy like that left here. In the real world. REAL.



Let's see if I can meet him or better he finds me, I should write it here that I'm the luckiest one.

No comments:

Post a Comment