About Me

My photo
Don't let the reality ruins your dreams~

Follow Me

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

LOL I FEEL LIKE ABABIL (ABG LABIL, if you don't get it)

....wait, I AM ababil!
Cih, the label is ridiculous but TRUE in the same time!
Errh, about the last photo, please don't become ilfeel or something okaaay?!
>_<
ANYWAY,
I just remember that I had a tumblr too! It's abcdefghilovejjong.tumblr.com (see? nggak jauh-jauh dari jjong :P)
Don't follow if you feel bored with him because I never feel that way
--,
Well, 2 days ago I watched a movie by Hanung, it was ? (the title is Tanda Tanya)
I guess it's not bad but some actors weird, hahaha, I can't stop laughing to see the fake Santa Clause.
Hum well, it told us about the 'different' around us.
What can make us feels like 'be separated' is religion. Whereas that's not the point.  Every religion teaches us to be united, not separated. But in fact, seems like there is a big, transparent wall among us.
It's about tolerance which is taught by the movie. How can we understand that we are same in His eyes.

Well first I heard that title, I was like -___- I thought all the story would be confusing because of its title. hehehehe
I really forgot about this proverb: "Don't judge a book by its cover"
V^_^V

No comments:

Post a Comment