About Me

My photo
Don't let the reality ruins your dreams~

Follow Me

Saturday, May 28, 2011

MY BESTIE IS Ah-adsfdgsjg-Dorable!

She never ever FAILS to make me PROUD!!!
LOL
Have a look:


LMAO
She made me an icon AGAIIIIN!!!!!
And the first I saw this freaking mention, I was like sdfghjkljhgfdsssfshdfghj why she did that 'lips' to me???
LMAOLMAO
Ok call me creepy but I'm on the extra bright mood now!!!!!

AH!

AND THE CAPTION!!!!


CAN YOU READ THAAAAAAAAAAT???

"Just kiss me tonight"



LOLOLOLOL


I loose my control right now

Okayyy... what should I do noooowwww??

.killmekillmekillme.


Can you marry me, Kim Jonghyun?




I want to meet my bestie. I miss her SO DAMN MUCH!!!!! 

Okay that is random but I do miss her too much .___.


/mood swing/


Bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment