About Me

My photo
Don't let the reality ruins your dreams~

Follow Me

Friday, May 6, 2011

this is not the fict I've told you, it hasn't finished. this is a sudden fict! ;)

A Night To Remember

            “Oh my God I can’t believe finally we have a prom!!!!” Kesha shouted out loud in my room.
            “Can you speak calmly? For everyone’s sake you just talk to me!” I complained while seeking out my clutch.
            “No I can’t. I’m way too excited, Jessey~ you are great! You made all senior students dream comes true!! We are going to the prom.......yeyeyeyey~” Kesha did victory dance and I just rolled my eyes.
            “Oh please, Kesha. That is too much. I used to be the prom queen in my ex-school as I told you. And have I mentioned you that I, your best friend is a party-maker?” I winked and gotcha! I found my clutch.
            “Come on, dear. The party is waiting for us.”

We came on time at the venue and as I expected before, it was hectic!
Everybody was amazing in their own way. The girls looked adorable and we had so many hawt boys, too ;)
My friends!
And wow, take a look at the corner of this ballroom. Guess who?
Ms.Emma, the principal.
She was gorgeous with that yellow-pale gown. I wanted to giggle when I remembered the time I made her sure that prom night would be safe. I couldn’t forget that she was very afraid if some students got drunk. LMAO! Even we had no beer here! We had coca-cola and lemon tea :p
Well at last, I didn’t fail. Never fail! She had allowed us to make a prom and I was the guarantor of course ;)

            “Good evening, Ms.Emma, you look awesome.” I praised her sincerely.
            “Well thanks, Ms.Evans. You too. You ready for the opening speech?” she replied.
            “Suwr. I have prepared that.” I made a little curtsy to tease her. She opened her eyes widely to me, realized that I was teasing her.
            “Pst! I think prom night isn’t really bad. It remains me to my farewell party when I was young. You are right.” She told me.
I grinned widely hearing her words.

            “Girlfriend! You did a great job! I didn’t know at last you got an agreement from Ms.Emma. I thought it’s useless.”  Rose, my another best friend.
            “Is it just me or everybody gives me a compliment tonight?” I wrinkled my forehead.
            “You’ll get it more after opening speech, babe..You deserve it, Miss Evans. This is the first prom night that Kinley High School has ever! I bet our juniors will be inspired, too.” Rose laughed.
            “Yes I hope so. High school without prom is a big no no.” I shaked my head. “Hey, where’s Kesha?” I asked to Rose.
            “Well, she trapped with her ex. Wanna help?”
            “Gosh! I bet she’s glad now. Didn’t she tell you that they are going to make a relationship again?” I wondered. Kesha always told everything to both of us.
            “Hahaha, not yet. Maybe later. So, do you want some drinks before starting speech?” she offered me.
            “Hm no, thanks. It makes me nervous.” I refused her politely.

The opening speech was good. I did a great job as usual. Ms.Emma did, too. Some teachers also attended the prom to make sure everything would be alright.
Then the party was on when a nightmare came toward me.
            A boy with his tuxedo spilled a lemon tea on me! On my chanel dress!!
I gasped and wanted to slap him but I realized that everybody watched me.
Luckily, the DJ played his music and everyone started to dance, turned into dance floor.
Great!
            “You! Have to be responsible!! Don’t you know this is chanel?” I talked loudly to him. Still, noone could hear me. The music was so terrific.
            “Fake chanel?” he took his empty glass and put it at random.
I was so upset. How dare he was!
            “Apologize, now, Mr.Annoying! Who are you anyway? I never see you before. You are not the student of Kinley!”
            “Snap Snap, young lady. Ok, fine. I’m really sorry about this. But, don’t you remember me? I’m Louis!” the boy in tuxedo laughed out loud suddenly and I was confused.
            “Louis who? Listen, don’t lie. I only know one Louis, he is my deskmate and he’s not here now. He’s in Aussie! You know, student exchange.” I stared at him and gasped. “You are him!!!”
Again, the boy laughed out loud. “You remember me now?”
I screamed and gave him a big hug.
            “You jerk! When did you come? Why didn’t you tell me?”
            “Ayy don’t do that! You are sticky lady!!” he struggled to get loose.
            “Eat that. This is your fault!” I kept hugging Louis.

            “I’m so sorry for your chanel, I was clumsy.” He said with a regret. I was still upset honestly but, hey, it didn’t matter anymore as long as Louis was here. I missed him so much!
Well, we became friends since we were six. That’s all.
            “Your apology is accepted.” I replied in the crowd.
            “It’s noisy here. Can we move?” Louis grabbed my hand and then we moved at the corner, not really noisy here.
“Have a sit beside me.” I nodded and sat beside him.
“Why did you cut your hair? I didn’t recognize you.” I asked him.
Then he stared at my eyes deeply. Suddenly I felt my heart stopped beating.
            “Because you said you hate a boy with long hair.” He whispered but strangely I got it.
Goodness! He still remembered!
I knew I was blushing at that time so I hid it.
            “Hey! Do you know who made this prom?” I changed the topic.
            “Hmm.. Not really. I just got back a week ago and was so exhausted.” His expression became flat. Maybe it was because I changed the topic :p
            “What? You got home a week ago and didn’t tell me? What a good friend!!” I teased him.
He chuckled and showed his dimple.
Shit. Why so damnly cute.
            “I want to surprise you.”
            “With that lemon tea stuff?”
            “Hey I totally didn’t mean to!”
            “Ok, stop arguing with me. I’m thirsty.”
            “Hahaha. Wait here, princess, I’ll bring you a glass of lemon tea.” He left me.
            “Noo! Not lemon tea again!!!!”
I hate lemon tea.

            The party was still on but I just sat down at the corner, had a good conversation with Louis.
This is so not me. I think. I mean, I used to be the prom queen. Dance floor is my  palace but now? Look at me. Sitting at the corner with my fellow friend.
            Well, we talked about everything. I was so impressed with his experience during his study in Aussie. I was a little glad to hear that he was still single –with no exact reason—and he was so impressed too with my –you know—party maker thing J
Both of us didn’t realize that it was almost midnight.
Suddenly, Sarah, the MC, told that it was time to say goodbye, the party almost ended but before that, the hard music stopped and changed into a slow song.
            “Boys, it’s time to take your girls...” Sarah said.
            “Gawd! It’s John McLaughlin!” I whispered to Louis.
            “Remains me to Enchanted movie. Don’t say Giselle is here! And, oh man.. There will be a witch, too? Where is the camera, then?”
I laughed to hear that silly statement.
            “Of course no, stupid! They are fictive!” I punched his tummy.
            “Ayy it hurts, Jessie!” he complained.
            “Aww~ it’s cute—“ I closed my mouth with my hands quickly.
He smirked.
            “Dance with me?”
            “Sure thing.”
Louis took my hand and we turned into dance floor with another couple.
Thank God, dance floor!
I moved and danced smoothly. So did Louis.
I saw Kesha and LOL she danced too with her ex, Chris.
I read her lips said: “Is that Louis?” and I just nodded full of shyly.
            “We are already seventeen.” Louis said while moving.
“And almost eighteen, too.” I added.
“Right. So...” he put his arm around my waist.
I was frozen. He took a deep breath.
“Will you go out with me not as friends but as my lady?”
I was totally melt down at that time. But I was not that kind of girl.
So I replied him, ”Just if you promise you won’t give me a lemon tea anymore. Don’t you smell it? I smell like lemon!”
            “And sticky.” He laughed and showed his dimple again. “I know. I promise I won’t. So, I’ll take it as a yes! How?”
            “What else? I don’t have any choice.”
            “You kidding me.” He pulled me closer.
I knew that Ms.Emma was watching us. But, who cares? I own my prince now.
This gonna be a night to remember. 


-END-
            

No comments:

Post a Comment